Careers in Arts, Media & Design, and Communication
We invite ALL MAJORS to connect with Miami alumni across various industries for insight into what employers value in prospective interns and employees.
Career Exploration Panel Facilitator:Patricia Gallagher Newberry, Senior Lecturer of Journalism, Miami University
Attending Panelists Include:
- Chelsea Davis, ’13, Newsy (Audience Development Specialist)
- Brianne Kistler, ’05, Wordworth
- Mekeena Sandstrom, ’15, WCMH-TV (news producer)
- Austin Fast, ’10, Radio/TV/Online Journalist
- Mark Roberts, ’10, Videography and Motion Graphics
The Miller Center for Student Disability Services can assist in coordinating accommodations for university sponsored events. To request accommodations (i.e., sign language interpreters, captioning, materials in alternative format, etc.), please contact the Miller Center at (513) 529-1541, 7-1-1 (TTY-TDD), at least 2 business days prior to the event to ensure the smooth delivery of services.