Better volume discounts on color printing at the Print Center
The Miami community will soon reap the benefits of the IT Print Center’s recent restructuring and change. Beginning with its relocation to Hughes Hall, the Print Center has actively sought to reduce operational costs, implement improvements in customer service, and adopt a leaner organizational model.
Beginning March 12, pricing will include more volume discounts for color printing. While the base price for 8.5x11 is still $.40, new price breaks will begin at 50 copies rather than 500. Also, the base price for 11x17 copies is being reduced from $.55 to $.45, with the same range of volume discounts. This is a very aggressive change, intended to pass along savings realized through changes in Print Center operations.
Current pricing (based on 8.5x11, 28# laser paper, 1 side):
- 0001-0500 = $.40 per copy
- 0501-1000 = $.35 per copy
- 1001-2500 = $.33 per copy
- 2501-5000 = $.33 per copy
Revised pricing (based on 8.5x11, 28# laser paper, 1 side)*:
- 0001-0050 = $.40 per copy
- 0051-0100 = $.35 per copy
- 0101-0250 = $.33 per copy
- 0251-0500 = $.30 per copy
- 0501-0750 = $.28 per copy*
- 0751-1000 = $.25 per copy*
- 1001-1500 = $.23 per copy*
- 1501-2000 = $.21 per copy*
- 2001-5000 = $.20 per copy*
*For higher volumes, better pricing may be available. Please contact the Print Center for a quote.
The Print Center, operated by IT Communications and a division of IT Services, is dedicated to providing excellent services at affordable rates.
Services offered by IT Communications include:
- black & white, color and wide format printing
- complete finishing services (folding, binding, cutting, etc.)
- graphic design service
- test scoring
- course evaluation processing
A variety of items can also be purchased through the Print Center:
- Miami pocket folders
- Scantron forms
- Exam blue books
- University business cards & stationery
- Blank watermark paper (Miami Seal)
IT Communications accepts departmental and student organization charges, cash, checks, credit cards and MULAA as payment for services. Questions about pricing or services should be directed to the Print Center customer service department at 513-529-6065 or firstname.lastname@example.org.