To Make a Table:
- Click on "Insert," and then "Table" in the drop-down box.
- A dialogue box will appear:
- Pick how many rows and columns you would like. The Width Percentage is the percentage of the total screen that a table will occupy.
- "1" gives you an ordinary table border; "0" makes the table lines disappear, but whatever you put in your table will be positioned accordingly. Bigger numbers give you a darker, thicker border.
- Cell Padding and Cell Spacing are the amount of spaces allotted between the texts or images in each block of the table ("cell") and the text or images in other cells. Increasing it will spread everything out; decreasing will cramp everything together.