Office of the Registrar

301 S. Campus Ave
Room 102
Oxford, OH 45056
Office Hours
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Summer Hours:
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.


Miami University - Office of the Registrar - Major / Minor Changes

Major/ Minor Change

To change your major or minor, go to your divisional dean's office and request a Change of Program form, fill in the information and have your department chair sign it.

When you return the form to your divisional office, your program information is transferred to your academic record.

If you need to change divisions (for example, from the College of Engineering to the College of Arts and Science), go to the new divisional dean's office to request the form.

©2007 Miami University | 501 East High Street | Oxford, Ohio 45056 | 513.529.1809
Equal opportunity in education and employment | Privacy Statement | Accessibility problems? Contact