BannerWeb        HealthyMiamiAccount        Kronos        MyCard        Retirement Manager

Workers' Compensation


Mary Jane Leveline
513-529-2027 office
513-529-2686 fax

4If injured in an accident at work and require medical treatment, you may go to any medical provider for initial treatment. 

4For minor injuries, seek treatment at the Health Services Center or when closed, at Student Health Services.

4Outside Health Services Center operating hours, follow-up treatment and/or physical therapy, may need outside referral.

4If you need to seek outside treatment, a claim must be filed with the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation. 

4To file a claim, call CompManagement Health Systems at 1-888-247-4800.

4For a list of treating providers in the area, please contact: CompManagement Health Systems at 1-888-247-4800.  

4The nearest occupational health center is Ross Urgent Care. 

Ross Urgent Care
2449 Ross-Millville Road
Hamilton, Ohio 45013

Hours of operation
Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.