BannerWeb        HealthyMiamiAccount        Kronos        MyCard        Retirement Manager

Accident and Incident Reports


Jill Sandlin
513-529-2684 (phone)
513-529-2686 (fax)

Accident/Incident Reports

In the unfortunate instance that you are injured while at work, you must notify your supervisor immediately.  In the case of an emergency, seek treatment immediately. If injured on the job, please proceed as follows:

  1. Seek treatment immediately in the case of an emergency.
  2. Notify your supervisor.
  3. Complete the Employee Illness and Injury Report (incident report).
  4. For non-emergency injuries, we recommend employees seek treatment at the Health Services Center
  5. Health Services must have a completed incident report with both the employee and supervisor portions signed before treatment will be administered.  The completed form can be printed and brought with the injured employee.

The incident report should be completed and sent to Human Resources (HR) and Environmental Health and Safety (EHSO) within 24 hours of the incident occurring.  The form can be faxed, printed, sent via campus mail, or emailed to HR and EHSO.

We advise that the employee complete the form on-line and submit it via email. This is the most efficient way to ensure that the report is received in both offices within 24 hours.

Health Services is open Monday through Friday throughout the year; hours shift to accommodate the increase of patient flow during the academic year.