384 Bachelor Hall
513 529 2629
- Associate Professor
- Ph.D., New Mexico State University, English/Rhetoric and Professional Communication. 1998.
- B.I.S., Bachelor of Individualized Studies, New Mexico State University
- Technical communication
- Gender, language, and technology
- Intellectual property and technical communication
- Patent documents
- Intellectual property
- Gender and technical documentation
- Gender and intellectual property
Work in Progress
Dr. Durack is currently continuing her research on intellectual property, especially as related to patent applications.