The Presidential Career Summit
Elevate your professional presence by attending the first Presidential Career Summit in partnership with Dr. Gregory Crawford, President. The Career Summit is a two-day, professional conference experience for first- and second-year students (all students are welcome), designed for student networking opportunities and professional growth.
Career Summit participants receive an exclusive invitation to attend a networking reception hosted by Miami President Greg Crawford and Dr. Renate Crawford in their home — Lewis Place — on Thursday, January 24, 2019 from 4:30 – 6:00 pm.
On January 25, 2019 from 8:00 – 5:00 pm in the Shriver Center JDOL rooms, the Career Summit will include topics such as:
- professional branding;
- career clusters (and how they expand your career potential);
- advantages of the liberal arts education in relation to career success.
Alumni and employer representatives include:
- Keynote Speaker: Scott Hess, Executive Vice President/CMO, Spark Foundry
- Keynote Speaker: Stacey Browning, President, Paycor
- Presenter: Jennifer Gardner, Director of Client Services, Connect The Dots Consulting
- Presenter: Nichole Sims, Talent Acquisition Manager, Enterprise Holdings Inc.
A buffet breakfast and lunch will be available for students on January 25.
Registration is limited to 200 applicants. A $50 fee for early move-in is required to attend the event. Professional dress required for both events.
Questions: please contact Beth Zink.