CareerLeap: San Francisco
Date: January 17–19, 2018
need-based funding may be available on request
CareerLeap: Washington, D.C.
Date: January 10–12, 2018
Experience San Francisco or Washington, D.C.
CareerLeap is a program designed to provide Miami students the opportunity to engage with professional Miami alumni. Students in CareerLeap will have the opportunity to:
- explore their strengths
- learn about various career possibilities
- explore San Francisco or Washington, D.C. and meet with Miami alumni from various industries
- the San Francisco event will focus primarily on start-ups
- the D.C. event will provide broad exposure to the corporate, government, and start-up industries
Lodging & Transportation
It is the student’s responsibility to provide lodging and transportation to/from San Francisco or Washington, D.C.. We will travel as a group from 8AM–5PM during site visits.
The registration deadline is December 1, 2017.
Questions or Troubleshooting
- For CareerLeap: San Francisco, please contact Victoria Masny at (513) 529-3486.
- For CareerLeap: Washington, D.C., please contact Matt Yepez at (513) 529-9763.