All billing is delivered electronically. The eBills represent the activity on a person's Bursar account. If you receive an eBill and have a balance due, you are responsible for paying your Total Due by the Due Date shown on your eBill.
Current students, Authorized Viewers, Faculty, and Staff will receive an email at their Miami University email address (Authorized Viewers will receive an email the student provided when access was granted) indicating the eBill is available for viewing and payment. eBill recipients will be able to:
- View and print their bill (Mac users: click here for further instructions)
- Request that others (such as parents, guardians, spouses, etc.) receive an email when their bill is available for viewing
- Assign access to view/print/pay their bill to others (such as parents, guardians, spouses, etc.)
To view your eBill:
Students, Authorized Viewers, Faculty, and Staff: Logon to myMiami
Here are the payment options with eBill:
- Electronic Payment. Pay by electronic check (no additional fee) or credit card (a convenience fee will apply). Use the links provided in your eBill or choose the Pay Online button above.
- Mail. If you prefer, you can print your eBill as you would any document, remove the remittance stub, and then send it along with your payment to: Miami University Payment Center, 301 S Campus Ave. Room 101, Oxford, OH 45056-3439.
- In Person. Visit the Payment Center Dropbox (check or money order only)
- Payroll Deduction - available to Graduate Assistants, Faculty, and Staff only. If you have authorized us to pay your account balance through payroll deduction, nothing will change. You will continue to have your balance deducted from your paycheck. If you have not previously authorized Miami University to pay your account balance through payroll deduction and you wish to do so, you can click on the link called Documents and Forms in the column to the left. Then click on Payroll Deduction Form. Print and return the completed form.
View our Billing Schedule by clicking here so you can anticipate when you will be receiving your next eBill.
If you have
questions regarding your Bursar account contact Bursar@MiamiOH.edu
or call (513) 529.8744.
This document was last modified on
July 31, 2013