- Administrative Forms
Electronic Personnel Action Forms (EPAF)
EPAFs for the 2015-16 Academic Year can be originated now.
Independent Contractors and Telecommuting(off campus work location)
A procedure has been implemented that will standardize review procedures and improve compliance with University policy and applicable laws in the determination of whether an independent contractor relationship or an employer-employee relationship is appropriate. In addition, when a recommended candidate's work location is off campus, including out of state, a telecommuting agreement must be submitted as part of the approval process. Detailed information on these processes can be found on the Forms page under the Administrative Forms tab.
The 24% and 30% limits to summer earnings for full-time faculty are no longer in effect. Effective summer 2011, the ceiling has been raised to 33 1/3% of the prior year’s base salary (three months of base salary) for any combination of duties (teaching, workshops, research, administrative, special assignments). The formula used to determine one’s instructional salary has not changed – 3% of base salary per credit hour (unless other departmental/campus guidelines exist). For grant-based earnings, the funding agency may have income limitations.
To view the EPAF manual click here
To view Quick Tips for creating EPAFs, click the appropriate link below:
Quick Reference Guides are available to assist you with various actions in the new HireTouch online employment system. To view a Quick Reference Guide, click the appropriate link below.
- Fill a Vacant Faculty Postion
- Quick steps for departments to fill a vacant faculty position using a current budget position number.
- Fill a Vacant Temporary Faculty Postion
- Quick steps for departments to fill a vacant temporary faculty position using a pooled budget position number.
- Faculty - Create New
- Quick steps for departments to create a new faculty position and request a search when no budget position number exists.
- OEEO Pool Review
-Quick Steps to send the list of applicants to OEEO for review of the applicant pool.
- Committee Review
- Quick Steps for Search Committee members to review applicants and their documents.
- Using the Online Reference Feature
- Quick Steps for utilizing the online reference functionality to request letters of recommendation electronically.
- Reviewing Applicants and Initiating an Employment Recommendation
- Quick Steps for reviewing applicants and their documents, advancing them through the review steps, and initiating an employment recommendation.
- Recommending for Hire from an Internal Job Posting
- Quick steps for departments to initiate an employment recommendation for an internal job posting.
- Not Hired Letters
- Quick steps for departments to send Not Hired letters to applicants who were not selected for the position.