1. ACORN- the nut of the oak usually seated in or surrounded by a woody shell.
2.FAT - oily or greasy matter making up the bulk of fatty tissue and often abundant in seeds.
3. TANNIN- a bitter tasting soluble substance produced by plants.
4. LARVAE- a feeding form of an insect that hatches from an egg.
5. WEEVIL- small beetles that eat nuts, fruits, grains, and living plants.
6. WHITE OAK- Any of various oaks from Europe and North America whose acorns mature in one year.
7. RED OAK- any of numerous American oaks.Click on the
Squirrels and Acorns.